Day 10

 Today I started cutting and shaping the skis that I am making for myself. I took them out of the ski press last night and let them sit overnight. When they came out of the press they were in one single piece and I have to cut each ski out separately. I used a jig saw to cut each ski out.  I had to be extremely safe not to cut into my skis while shaping them with the saw. The saw will cut right through the metal edge. Once I have the edge, tips, and tail completely cut I am finally able to start sanding the sidewall away. I was able to get the majority of my ski sanded and ready to have an angle cut in the sidewall. I also prepared my brothers skis to be put in the press. I put them in the ski press once everything was completed and left them there for 8 hors.

Hours-10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Day 1

Week 2