Day 9

 I have had issues with getting the top sheets that I made at the very beginning of my project. The order keeps on getting delayed because the company that I bought them through ran out of materials. They arrive this Friday but this means that I am going to be forced to work through the weekend. I was able to create my dads ski because we are using wood veneer to design the top. This allowed me to learn how to layer and mold a ski before I have to do my own. I learned how to cut the fiberglass, combine the core with the nose and tail piece, and layer everything together with epoxy. Once everything is layered I am able to put it in the press. The skis stay in the press for roughly 12 hours to ensure that the epoxy dries properly. I also started to create the skis that i am making for myself

Hours-10

Total Hours-61

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 2

Day 1